Monday, September 26, 2011

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

It's a girl's best friend and her worst enemy. It's her hair. Isn't it silly how having a great hair day instantly puts us in a good mood in the mornings? After nearly 4 years of growing my hair out (I got frequent trims, just no big cuts), I decided it was time for a major change. I promised myself I wouldn't be that bride who gets married and then chops off her hair. At least I waited 4 months... right?...

Here are my locks in all their [not-so-much] glory:
And here's my new 'do!
So long, hour-long hair drying and straightening days! 




My hair sure has been through a lot over the years... 

DARK.
Highlighted.
Highlighted too much.
Short.
Long.

Having hair to change and play with is one of my favorite parts of being a girl! And it's fun to keep 'em guessin'. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment