Friday, September 2, 2011

My week was...

1. the first week of grad school. I'm well on my way to be an SLP! My nose will be stuck in these books for the rest of the semester. I've already put in hours of reading and studying and it's just the first week! I'm pretty excited about it, though. Hope I keep feeling this enthused!



2. date nights with the hubby! Last week Jack and I were just adjusting to this new busy life of ours as we're both working. This week we made a point to take advantage of our precious time together, and I loved it! Tonight we had Chinese take-out while watching Friends!

3. falling in love with my GA position and the sweet kids I work with! The Child Study Center is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to be. I got placed with a WONDERFUL teacher every day, so I get to be with the same 4-year-olds all the time. There are 11 boys and 4 girls, so our days get pretty hectic sometimes! But they never stop being fun. :)

4. my first time at a UCA game! I didn't think I'd find myself in those stands so quickly, but it was a fun time. My dad drove down to the game, so I was thrilled to get to see him! The new field is a little crazy, but really didn't look too bad from the stands.

5. gearing up for REAL football! :) Hellooo Razorbacks!! We can't wait to get to Fayetteville tomorrow for the first game of the season! Go Hogs!



No comments:

Post a Comment