Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"In everything, give thanks..." 1 Thess. 5:18

Reasons I am thankful today:

  • Jack is finished with his most recent project at work (which kept him at the office ALL weekend)!
  • My friend, Julie, surprised me and visited yesterday, right when I was missing NWA family and friends. God's timing is perfect.



  • A new study in home group, the college bible study Jack and I help lead. Tonight we will begin our semester's study with Philippians--one of my favorite books!
  • Thinking I had a neuro quiz, but then not really having one :)
  • Getting to have a quick lunch date with my husband in between classes
  • The rain
  • Getting ready to celebrate Jack's birthday on Friday!
  • That the hogs won the Cotton Bowl (Yes, it's old news...but we're still excited in the Branscum household. Plus, I wanted to post some pictures from our trip!)







No comments:

Post a Comment