Sunday, February 12, 2012

New House Sneak Peek!

Last Monday, Jack and I made a life-changing decision... We bought a house here in Conway! We are so excited for this next stage of life and can't wait to get out of apartment living. :) 
Here is a little glimpse of what we will be calling home starting next month!! 


We've still got to get through all the final details and are praying and trusting in Him for a an easy move!

In other news, I quit my GA position at the Child Study Center. I am so sad not to be around those precious kiddos anymore, but it had to be done for school. I felt like I couldn't do my best this semester while also working 20 hours a week, and thankfully my wonderful husband was VERY supportive of this decision.

I guess I'll be spending my extra time not only studying, but also packing!! Eeeee! I can't wait to move!

Happy Sunday everybody!

1 comment:

  1. This is so awesome! I am so happy for you guys. BTW...I love catching up on your life through your blog! Sounds like you guys are loving married life and enjoying all the great gifts that God gives.

    ReplyDelete